WATER MAIN SERVICES
Are You Experiencing a Water Main Emergency?
If you’re a homeowner, whether you are living there yourself or even if you rent them to other residents, you’ll be under a lot of pressure. Water mains are usually the main water line to one of the multiple homes. So, a damaged main line can put them through a lot, which will put the homeowner in a lot of pressure from the tenants.
That’s why you must spot a water main break and start preparing before you start facing the consequences.
Why Call Us?
Water mains might get damaged, cracked, or even broken from time to time, and unfortunately, there isn’t anything you can do about it. The good part is it can always be repaired. However, you have to make sure that you repair it before your life becomes miserable.
Most people realize that they have a broken water main only when it’s too late. If you look at the following signs, you can avoid the consequences easily.
In many cases, you won’t see a loss of water or reduced water pressure. Yes, if the line is broken, you won’t get any water. However, if there’s a small crack, only some water will spray out of the pipe, while the rest will continue flowing.
Even in such cases, there’s a huge chance that dirt, germs, and impurities will seep into the line and will likely contaminate whoever is living in that house.
If you keep a lookout for these obvious signs, you’ll be able to spot whether you have a broken water main or not.
- A drop in water pressure. Although this isn’t going to happen if there’s a crack, for severe damage you’ll find that the water pressure of your appliances isn’t what they used to be. You’ll see that the force of your tap water isn’t much.
- Running water on your property or the sideways. If you know where the water main is, keep looking there
- Discolored water in your pipe. If you find that the water is colored, surely there’s a crack and impurities are getting mixed with the water. Don’t use it!
- If you find water in your basement even if there wasn’t any rainfall
- If you hear a rumbling noise in your plumbing
- If you find silt, rust, or debris in your water. Water will be discolored, there might be chunks of debris there as well. You can ascertain this easily by pouring some water in transparent glass.
- If you find hissing sound in your water lines, that’s probably because of the air trapped in the pipes. This air comes if there’s a crack.
If you keep a lookout for the following, you’ll be able to ascertain whether your home has a broken water main or not. A person can’t stay aware every day but try to do a routine check once a week or so.
Everything starts with a single crack. If you somehow fail to read the signs, the crack will only get worse, and the line will break gradually. So, it’s very important to keep track of these.
If you stumble across one of these signs, it’s time to take a step, and that would be to call a professional plumber who can determine the problem and fix it accordingly.
Why Pick Us?
You can’t possibly fix a water main break on your own. The only way to fix it would be to call a service who can fix this. And fortunately, we offer what you need.
Our service offers two types of installation. We can:
- Go for the trenchless method where no digging is necessary
- We can go for the excavation method
In case you’re not sure whether you’re having a broken water main or not, call our plumbers! They are specialized to detect water main leaks and they will ascertain whether your hunch was right or not.
They are equally capable of installing your water main in both ways. They will determine whether excavation will be the better method for you or trenchless.
If you’re facing low water pressure, our team can go to the spot and check out the reason behind that. Moreover, you’ll get water main replacements as well as repairs. If you think your water meter isn’t working properly, we can repair and replace those as well.
Don’t worry if you have a commercial property! Our professional plumbers are experienced in fixing water mains of both commercial and residential properties.
We offer a myriad of other services such as,
- We offer phone consultation free of additional charge!
- Our plumbers are experts, and licensed!
- We’ll provide customer service after the main is fixed
- No hidden charge
Thousands of clients have taken our services, and we boast a 100% positive review!
If you see any of the aforementioned signs, don’t hesitate before calling us! We’ll certainly fix the problem if there is any. But before we finish, we would like to drop two tips for you!
- Don’t start drinking water even after the repair! There might still be some impurities flowing through the lines, and you don’t want them in your system!
- If you think that there’s no crack and it’s just some impurities inside the pipes, run all the taps for five minutes straight and you’ll be able to clear them out.
SPEAK WITH A PLUMBER
Before we send someone out to inspect your drain lines we’d like to have a phone call to ensure we can help. Please click the button below to schedule your callback or call us directly.
When working with us you receive:
When my water line was broken, it was an absolute disaster, I saw many good reviews on Facebook about Master Waterproofing. So, I contacted them. They did an amazing job; it was smooth from the start. They were quick on responses, on doing the job and cleaning up. I would 100% recommend them.
I’m an old customer of Master Waterproofing. Recently, they did the entire drainage system of my house, plumbing, and everything. They do a fine job, I will always recommend them. Naz, the manager, is great and very helpful. They cover the areas surrounding them, so as not to damage it and always cleans up after.
There was a flood on our lawn, and we called Master Waterproofing because they are very well known. They discovered a water line leak in the delivery pipe between our house and the city pipe, about 100ft. John and crew immediately started working. Their work was impeccable and literally saved us. Great job, guys!
Master Waterproofing fixed our water main – it got blocked, and we didn’t have running water. They did the job as fast as possible; the water pressure is now incredible. They fixed it in a way to ensure that it doesn’t get blocked anymore. From now on, I will always rely on them during plumbing emergencies.
Our basement used to get a little flooded. When it started getting worse, we decided that we had to fix it. I called Master Waterproofing; they were polite and patiently explained the procedure and what caused the flooding initially. They finished their job on time. It was very thorough, and I have not experienced flooding since then.
I had to change my water pipe from a galvanized pipe to a copper pipe. The city authorities who told me to change my pipe recommended Master Waterproofing. I talked with Mike, and he came back with his crew to do the job. It was a great work – perfect and on time. Thanks, Master Waterproofing.